Inspiring song - win, brian mcnight (OST man of honor)

Dark is the night
I can weather the storm
Never say die
I�ve been down this road before

I�ll never quit
I�ll never lay down
See I promised myself I would never let me down

(chorus)
So I�ll never give up
Never give in
Never let a ray of doubt slip in
And if I fall
I�ll never fade
I�ll just get up and try again
Never lose hope
Never lose faith
There�s much too much at stake
Upon myself I must depend
I�m not looking for a place ashore
I�m gonna win

Won�t stop me now
There�s still a ways to go
Some way somehow
Whatever it takes I know

I�ll never quit
I�ll never go down
I�ll make sure they remember my name 100 years from now

(chorus)

When it�s all said and done
My once in a lifetime won�t be back again
Now is the time, for me to stand
Here is my chance, that�s why i

(chorus)

0 comments: